Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January 2017 Update

Hi everyone!  It's February!  Is it just me or does this year seem to be flying by? 

I'm finally well enough to be back running and working out so I'm sooo unbelievably happy! Instead of boring you all with a long drawn out blog post with my January updates, here's a fun (and short!) update via pictures.  Enjoy!

Saturday, 01/21 - Trail run with the Treadmill Tribe!
Photo Credit: The Treadmill
 
Happy faces at the summit of the Treadmill run
after running in down pouring rain and hail
 
Tuesday, 01/24 - 5:00 AM Body Combat to start the day!

Wednesday, 01/25 - I tried Rocket Yoga for the first time. I died.
 
Thursday, 01/26 - Body Combat to end the day and release some work stress
 
Friday morning alarm situation

Friday, 01/27 - Super early run at 4:50 AM with Michele
 
Saturday, 01/28 - Easy paced morning run with Liz
 
Sunday, 01/29 - Hills and more hills on the trails with Darlena

I'm starting February off on the right foot and can't wait to continue to get more consistent with my running and workout schedule.  So far 2017 is off to a great start!

How was your January?  Are you on track to reach your 2017 goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment