Monday, June 1, 2015

What Is Racing Again?

Hello everyone!  Remember me?  I know it's been a while.  This year has flown by!  I can't believe it's June already!  I've been super busy with all things work and personal so I've really taken this "no training" thing seriously.  Maybe too seriously.

Despite the fact that I haven't been training for any races in the last few months, I have been keeping my fitness on point for the most part.  Here's what I've been up to in the form of pictures ('cuz those are always more fun than reading a bunch of stuff): 

Still running!
 
R.I.P.P.E.D.
 
Barre

TRX
 
Stair repeats
 
I've had a blast trying new workouts, focusing on my crosstraining and just running because I want to. So much so that I forgot that I have some races coming up in August (a half marathon and an ultra).  Oops!  Guess I better jump back on that race training real quick and in a hurry!
 
Have you ever taken some time off from racing?  What did you do to keep your fitness level up?


1 comment: