Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sleep is overrated

This weekend has been a hectic one for me.  It's been a non-stop whirlwind of activity and I am officially spent.  Here's a breakdown of my weekend shenanigans:

Friday
8:00 AM       3 mile jog
10:00 AM     Race Committee Meeting
12:10 PM     Drive to L.A.
5:30 PM       Pick-up Maid of Honor dress and lend moral support for my sister's final
                   wedding dress fitting
7:30 PM       Drive home
1:00 AM       Get home, unpack and attempt to go to sleep
2:30 AM       Finally get some zzz's

Saturday
6:30 AM       Up and at 'em!
7:30 AM       TNT 8 mile coached run
11:00 AM     Wedding ceremony/reception set-up and pre-event wine with the ladies
1:00 PM        Rush home to get de-stinkified and wedding ready
3:00 PM       Wedding!
8:30 PM        Post-wedding sushi with friends
10:30 PM      Finally home
12:00 AM     Thanks insomnia!  Finally asleep.

Sunday
10:00 AM     Up and at 'em!  Apparently my body decided it wanted sleep more than it
                   wanted to run the 5k race that I had planned to participate in.  Whoops!
10:30 AM     Blog updates
12:30 PM     Lunch with a friend
2:00 PM       Errands
5:00 PM       Race committee work
9:00 PM       It's a wrap!  Wind down and attempt to sleep.

And the best part?  I get to do it all over again next weekend for my sister's wedding! If I make it through June alive it'll be a miracle. HA!

For your viewing pleasure here's a photo dump from the weekend:

I'm a bit of a cheeser

My own personal cheerleader


My girl Chantel

My awesome Team in Training team

Wedding outfit. Where are my running shoes?

Hellooo sushi!

How was your weekend?  Did you do anything fun?






No comments:

Post a Comment