Sunday, June 8, 2014

4 cities and a week of running

Hi everyone!  I'm alive!  Instead of writing a post for each run this week I thought I'd save y'all the reading time and just consolidate it all into one post.  Here you go:

Saturday, 5/31:

I had a 6 mile run with my Team in Training team on the schedule.  I really love getting my run in first thing in the morning and running with an amazing group of people makes it even better!  Hill training for the win! Thank you Ocean Avenue x 2.

Distance: 6.03 miles
Time: 1:00:31
Average Pace: 10:02 min/mile

GO TEAM!

Love running with these girls!

Can't get enough of this view

Monday:

Rest day

Tuesday:

O'dark thirty 4 mile progressive run with Thepinkhatrunner and Sarah.  Short but sweet and felt great!

Distance: 4.05 miles
Time: 41:20
Average Pace: 10:12 min/mile


Wednesday:

Happy National Running Day!  To celebrate Thepinkhatrunner, Sarah and I headed out at o'dark thirty to get 8 miles in to start the day.  Speed work and hills for breakfast.  WOOHOO!

Distance: 8.01 miles
Time: 1:22:14
Average Pace: 10:16 min/mile


Thursday:

My co-workers agreed to go for a run with me after work so we went out for an easy 3.5 mile run.  I even convinced one to sign up for his first half marathon! HOLLA!

Distance: 3.52 miles
Time: 34:27
Average Pace: 9:47 min/mile


Friday:

Rest day

Saturday:

Easy 4 mile run (no pics though. FAIL!).

Distance: 4.01 miles
Time: 39:47 
Average Pace: 9:55 min/mile

Sunday:

Today was a long run day!  None of us have any races that we're really training for but we met at 6:00 AM and ran 15 miles just for fun.  And to add to the good times, we ran a whole lot of hills.  FUN! HA!  And because sharing is caring, here's a bunch of pics for you to view.  You're welcome! 

Cities Ran: 3
Distance: 15.02 miles
Time: 2:36:49
Average Pace: 10:18 min/mile

Trail in the woods

The deer were spectating

Trail running

I never tire of this view


Oh so pretty

So lucky to get to run in such a beautiful place

Seen on my run

Love these ladies! Left to right: Chantel, Michele, Sarah

DONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment